Baron von Skippy on 5 Oct 2002 02:23:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A few things

> I *did* shoot bd with a Black Hole. I don't know why the admin thinks it's
> illegal, but it isn't. Bonus boxes are MO's, and thus can be pinballed.

I think I came up with that because movable Bonus Boxes is the stupidest
fucking idea on the planet.

(Upon further review, yeah, I'm in the wrong, but it's still the stupidest
idea on the planet. It puts the whole Republican philosophy to shame, such
is the depth and breadth of the massive, cosmic-scale stupidity that is
movable Bonus Boxes.)

As soon as I finish resurrecting my computer from its latest
self-inflicted doom, I'll work out the effects of whatever bonus box was
pinged around, everything else in the last couple days, the latest
possible win, and so on.

...dave

-What a headache. Okay, bd, an update of your status is pending.-

                                                  [[BvS]]