Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Oct 2002 06:43:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] For The Horde!

I'd strongly recommend either holding off on Life Cores for now or going ahead and defining them now. Otherwise someone just might CFI this...

						Glotmorf
I'm still designing Life Cores, how they are created, what kinds there are (if any), and what some of things that can be done with them. Pretty much, what they are going to be are carryable objects, that when combined with other items through Magic/Technology, they imbue the object with new, lifelike properties and/or make it a living thing(still working on this stuff). Here's an example: Take a Red Life Core and a Bomb Gnome, and use the Technology "Speeder Core Induction", and you get a Dragon. This Dragon acts like a Speeder, but can't have upgrades, and instead has unique properties. I've already got some detailed technology research stuff going, and in fact am revising your prop right now to work with my ideas better.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is gonna make sure everyone has a fair shot at his Technologies