Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Oct 2002 02:36:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] About the grid reborn

Did you deliberately make Wonko's pile of 40 airspeeders look like bones and a dessicated corpse? :)

No. They just ended up that way. At least I made 5 different levels of them, with 8 on each level. Oh, speaking of airspeeder looks... No, wait, I'll put that in a prop

Oh, and the classic Elbonian Airways from Dilbert is a giant slingshot. Not *quite* the same thing as a catapault, especially if the big rubber band breaks.

Yeah, I know, but I think catapults serve the idea quite well, and I felt that catapults looked cooler. Plus, I have to go elsewhere (read: campus labs) to get modelling tools, so I wanted to keep my modeling to a minimum. But when I get a chance to do it right, I plan to actually make slingshots--but then I still need time to finish the uber-prop.

Other than that...admittedly impressive.

Thanks!

And a relief...I had no idea why you wanted to know what I looked like.

lol :)

The original Glotmorf, conceived in 1977, was an amorphous blob that could change shape as needed. (Came from a planet that used pneumatic tubes for public transportation. Long story.) I suppose that might work here. Got a blob in your image bank?

Why yes, I do.  Quite an interesting one, in fact >D.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is inserting a blob into limbo.