Wonko on 30 Sep 2002 01:07:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] A proposal for next nweek?

Okay, here's an idea I've been thinking about... It would allow things such
as vSOI, WBE, etc. to be created by anyone fairly easily, and create the
grounds for actual competition between various corporate entities.

Once this was in place we could, for example, change the WBE speeder
upgrades to things which any corporation could produce, if it had the
resources.

Any thoughts?

{{
__Corporate B-Nomic__

Create:
{{
__Corporations__

There exist entities called Corporations. Corporations are a type of
Society. In order to be a Corporation, a society must meet the following
restrictions:

*It must have at least three members
*It must not be able to make proposals
*It must have resource pools of BNS, Points, and Units
*It must have a Minister associated with it who keeps track of its
attributes
*It must have a method for adding new members

If a society is otherwise qualified to be a Corporation, the Minister
associated with that society may turn that society into a Corporation by
declaring that e does so in a public forum, unless that society's charter
forbids this.

If a Corporation ever changes in any way such that it no longer meets the
requirements for being a Corporation, it ceases to be a Corporation.

}}
}}

--
Wonko