Orc In A Spacesuit on 30 Sep 2002 00:20:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] IMPORTANT VOTE INFO

Everyone change your vote to NO on prop 1043, because all it does is:
1. Make something clearer, without actually doing anything (which is ok)
2. Give Wonko 505 points, 22 Charm, and 1 Respect

The loophole it 'plugs' actually has already been covered by other rules, which is why you all still have points. The clarification is good, but Wonko brought his problems on himself, and he should deal with them. If it does fail, though, I'll be making 2 declarations of respect (for his different scams), so he can get that back. And we can better plug the loophole later; we've already established that it doesn't exist.

The 2nd point above is why Wonko did the Jedi thing on me. Just a bit of proof.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is stepping off his soapbox.