Baron von Skippy on 29 Sep 2002 02:11:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [Bnomic-private] NWEEK 23 BALLOT

> >Proposal 1050/0: NomiCrack (Squire of Dimness)
> no - fix it

how?? I thought I'd covered everything in there.. it's an evil thing but it
seemed like a good idea hell it still seems like a pretty good idea.. not
hat anyone would ever actually USE NomiCrack(at least I dont think I would)
but then I didn't think the baron would actually drink a PGGB...

-Squiire

-Why the devil not? Sure, I'm severely restricted now, but I doubled my investment on it. I think everyone else in vSOI should do the same. If that happened, the Gnome Account cashouts would mean we'd all end up with free PGGB Gnomes.-

                                                  [[BvS]]