Daniel Lepage on 28 Sep 2002 16:04:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 23 BALLOT

Quoth Joshua Caudle,

>>> NO
>>
>> Again, is there anything I could do to this prop next nweek to make you
> like
>> it?
>
> personally I think your system gives players the potion to veto too easily.
> the ring at least prevents themfrom wanting to usae it for more than 1 or 2
> nweeks due to the progressive penalties.. this prop gives too much power
> wihtout the certainty that something bad is going to happen...Just my
> opinion thogh if you could modify the prop in such a way to where the
> percentage chance of creatign the worst possible effects increase with each
> consectutive use I'd be behind it.

But the Ring gives players MORE power, because they can use it many nweeks
in a row. With Hands, once you use them, they disappear, and reappear
somewhere else at random. Increasing the chances of death for consecutive
uses would be practically pointless, since it's highly unlikely that anyone
will ever get to use it twice in a row.

--
Wonko