Joel Ricker on 28 Sep 2002 00:37:11 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Greetings

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 01:53, Glotmorf wrote:

> Hey, pleased ta meetcha.  How's it goin'?  How's the wife an' kids?  Here, have a point, one of my own special brand, smuggled in from the actual Realm of Positive Score by dimensional rowboat just this past weekend.  Don't lose my card, son.
>
> Mr. A...I give 303notfound a point.

My good sir, I appreciate the sentiment but I hope that was in err and
not in jest. 303notfound twas my father's name.  He was a transport
protocol error message himself, as defined in Code of Federal
Regulations Title 49 Part 31 Section 5 Footnote 31 Chapter 7 Paragraph
3.14159 Line e^2 of the __Railroad Safety Appliance Standards__.  Of
course his error messages were met with much fear and trepidation as his
full name was "303 Not Found, Track Not Found".

404notfound