Daniel Lepage on 27 Sep 2002 23:47:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 23 BALLOT

Quoth Joshua Caudle,

>> Proposal 1000/3: Crime Doesn't Pay (Wonko)
> NO

Is there anything I could do to this prop next nweek to make you like it?

>> Proposal 1013/0: Less is More: Capital Resources (Baron von Skippy)
> YES I always thought that was a little too complex for BNS exchanges...

I strongly disagree with the idea of freely exchanging BNS and Units -
what's the point of Units, then? Why not just have BNS?

Also, what happened to BNS -> Points conversions?

>> Proposal 1049/3: The Power of Dave (Wonko)
> NO

Again, is there anything I could do to this prop next nweek to make you like
it?

--
Wonko