Wonko on 22 Sep 2002 15:31:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: Hand of Dave

Quoth Joshua Caudle,

> I've been ripped Off!! this is eerily akin to the pwers of the Ring of Blind
> Faith....

I honestly didn't rip this off your proposal - the Hand of Dave has been on
my Drafts list since I first proposed Hands. In fact, I actually had to
amend the draft heavily before proposing it, because the original form had
penalties which were almost identical to the Ring of Blind Faith's. Methinks
the new penalties, however, will be more interesting anyway, so mayhap 'tis
for the best.

--
Wonko