Wonko on 22 Sep 2002 03:14:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Repeal rule 298!

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 9/21/02 at 12:09 PM The Voice wrote:
>
>> {{ __Repeal Rule 298!__
>>
>> Repeal rule 298.  Remove "Claiming to have a title not recognized on the
>> LON" from the LOGAS.
>>
>> }}
>
> So we can all then claim our own titles?

I like this proposal because right now, 'Lord of the Stock Scam', 'Lord of
the Gnome Scam', and 'Knight of the Gnome Scam' are not official LOGAS
titles, which means I can't say I have any of them right now, nor can you,
for fear of retribution.
--
Wonko