Glotmorf on 22 Sep 2002 02:53:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Bnomic-private] Sorry, I'm out

On 9/21/02 at 10:42 PM bd wrote:

>On Saturday 21 September 2002 10:46 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
>> >
>> >What?
>>
>> Um...I said, I think Rule 18 actually kicks in here.
>What's r18?

"With the exception of Rule Changes whatever is not prohibited or regulated by the Ruleset is permitted and unregulated."

It's been demonstrated that objects can be possessed and transferred, and the IOB appears to be an object.  Since the giving of it to another player isn't regulated, I'd say it's legal.  It's not like it's the sort of thing anyone would adamantly not want to have.

People have been trying to use r18 to justify all sorts of crap that, it eventually turns out, is in fact regulated and therefore not open to freeform interpretation.  But I do believe this is an instance where r18 actually applies.

						Glotmorf