Glotmorf on 19 Sep 2002 02:26:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Egad, what happened?

On 9/18/02 at 10:17 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>>On the plus side, this new nweek is Unlimited Bandwidth Nweek! It's like
>>nweek two all over again!
>>
>>--
>>Wonko
>>
>-I wasn't even here then, but whenever you say something like that, I know
>it means something bad happened... let's see... unlimited bandwidth,
>you're
>talking... Wonko, how many proposals DID you make in nweek 2?-

I don't remember the exact number, but it was somewhere between 15 and 22.  It was enough to have Dave sounding like someone on Death Row, the size of the ballot that nweek.  That's what prompted me to make the original Bandwidth Limitation proposal in nweek 3; I've been to Admin Hell myself, and it's not a nice neighborhood.

						Glotmorf