David E. Smith on 18 Sep 2002 20:05:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] I know, the Clock is STILL off...

I'm trying my damnedest to get caught up, but those proposals just keep
coming in, faster than I can update the database. (Thanks, Wonko.)

As soon as I get through 'em all, and there's only another 100 or so
messages in my Nomic mail folder, I'll start handling votes. (The results
are already counted, I just have to implement everything.)

...dave

--  David E. Smith   http://www.technopagan.org/   http://metadave.net/
"You know I don't approve of violence ... but these ARE deadly robots!"