David E. Smith on 18 Sep 2002 17:35:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] back online

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Wonko wrote:

> I don't know whether this complaint should be directed at Dave or Joel, but
> a lot of the scripts on the website don't work now... For example, the dice
> roller just has a lot of script at the top, and doesn't actually *do*
> anything.

That would be Joel.

Note that anything on nomic.net is hideously out-of-date anyway, as it's
still got the pre-crash database from about a month ago. Until everything
gets vaguely stabilized again, the "front page" there will just forward
stuff to my other site.

(On the other hand, it'll be nice to have the Bank records back.)

...dave