Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy on Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:32:39 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Complex Complex MiniMiniMinMinMin

Because it was a slow day today, and because I said I would, here are the
lyrics to a song I wrote some time ago with my father. It's along the lines
of that growing paragraph Wonko and I were shooting back and forth, but not
as large, mercifully... There's really no set music, in case anyone cares to
ask. Just strum a guitar in a repetitive cycle. Here it is, then, Complex
Complex.

If you?re looking at a group of buildings,
And they leave you feeling worried and nervous:

That?s a COMPLEX COMPLEX...

If the arrangement of the buildings is intricate,
And the construction materials are impervious:

That?s a COMPLEX CONCRETE complex complex...

If they are occupied by some novice nuns
Who have given up their former lives of sin:

That?s a complex concrete CONVERT CONVENT complex complex...

If the walls seem to bulge a little outward,
While the roofs are clearly bending in:

That?s a complex concrete CONCAVE CONVEX convert convent complex complex:

If recycling bins are scattered here and there,
And the soil seems extremely dense and hard:

That?s a complex concrete concave convex convert convent COMPRESSED COMPOST
complex complex...

If one section of the ground is being used
As a jail or prison exercise yard:

That?s a complex concrete concave convex convert convent CONVICT COMPOUND
compressed compost complex complex...

If despite the size, the space seems rather small,
Yet it fulfills all expectations for its role:

That?s a COMPACT COMPLETE complex concrete concave convex convert convent
convict compound compressed compost complex complex...

If the folks who live there follow Chairman Mao
But you agree not to tell a single soul:

That?s a COMMUNIST COMPACT compact complete complex concrete
concave convex convert convent convict compound compressed compost
complex (pause) complex!

I feel all warm inside now... nope, that's just a flight-or-fight response.
I put on the Coat of Solitude and hide.

                                                   [[BvS]]