Wonko dplepage on Sun, 01 Sep 2002 01:16:48 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Miniplayers

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>>> -How about Mini Me instead of MiniMin? It's funnier, and I've seen the
>> new
>>> Austin Powers movie too many times... mole.-
>>
>> We could appoint a Minister to name the MiniMin... We could call em the
>> MiniMinMin.
>>
>> And if we chose a Miniplayer to do it, e'd be the MiniMiniMinMin.
>>
>> Teehee!
>>
>> --
>> Wonko
>> Is having far too much fun with this.
>>
> -And if that Miniplayer was a 1/8 sized clone dog, they would be Mini Rin
> Tin Tin the Mini Mini Min Min. And if they were a heathen from Scandanavia,
> they'd be Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin Mini Mini Min Min. And if they had
> lost their teeth in an unfortunate luge accident and had metal dentures,
> they'd be Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin Mini Mini Min Min and eir Tin Grin.

So if e won a game of Rummy while drunk, e'd be MiniRinTinTin the
SinFinMiniMiniMinMin and eir Tin Grin and Gin Gin Win?

And if e had a big metal basin for holding metal dentures, and was in charge
of regulating such bins, e'd Mini Rin Tin Tin the Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin and
MiniTinGrinBinMin with eir Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin, and Gin Gin Win?

And if e got to noisy and was stabbed to death with a sewing implement, and
all eir dentures were passed, in a lightweight plastic case made of
thermoplastic polymers or copolymers of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid,
esters of these acids, or acrylonitrile, on to an inheritor, then the Next
of Kin of the Mini Rin Tin Tin Sin Fin MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin
with the Tin Grin, Tin Grin Bin, and Gin Gin Win who was Pinned with Pin for
Spinning a Din would get a Tin Grin Bin of Acrylic Resin full of Tin Grins,
and the titles of MiniMiniMinMin and MiniTinGrinBinMin?

--
Winko
Is REALLY havin' too much fin with this