Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy on Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:33:24 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] Cont: Immutable rule

> >> integer. In
>one,
> >> it

>that
> >> it

> >> defer

> >> same
>over
> >> the

> >> and

> >> No, bd added 'renumbered' to the CFI.
> >>
> >> Ya do it like this, using XXXX as the above CFI's number:
> >> {{
> >> __Think again__
> >>
> >> Change the gamestate to what it would have been had CFI XXXX been ruled
> >> FALSE.
> >> }}
> >>
> >> --
> >> Wonko
> >>
> > -Whups, must have missed that.-
> >
> > {{
> > __How abouts this'n?__
> >
> > Change Rule 1's serial number to 33.
> > }}
>
>Violation of whichever rule says that each object has a unique serial
>number.
>
>Also, hell on the Database.
>
>--
>Wonko

-Well, begging Dave's pardon, I'm looking for loopholes, not ease in
implementation. That said, no it isn't. I'm trying to give two rules the
same serial number. So they can't both have it. So one has to lose it. So it
seems reasonable that the two are in conflict, yes? Well, in the event of a
conflict, the lower-numbered gets precedence for the slot, so Rule 1 wins
out over Rule 33.-

                                                   [[BvS]]