Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 02:44:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... or something.

>{{
>__Healthy Competition, My Ass__

Tsk.  Where's the romance?  Where's the victorian sense of adventure?

Or are you looking to start an "Easy Rider" series? "Getcher motor runnin...Head out on the Grid space...Lookin' for a bomb gnome...And whatever siren's that way..."

						Glotmorf

-I'm trying for neither. I'm thinking a Bond-like thing, but in mine, the bad guys win. Remember kids, "bad" is another way of saying "clever, minimal effort path to fabulous wealth." Also, where would the romance be inserted when the main characters are the evillish Baron (another thing. When was the last time you heard of a sweet, kind, good /Baron/?), a gruff commando leader, and a whiny traitor of a technician?-

                                                  -BvS-