Wonko on 12 Aug 2002 02:40:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Why not?

Quoth Mark Haywood,

> Hell, this is too good. I purchase 1 sextillion
> (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) (I like saying sextillion) shares each of
> Baron von Skippy, bd, and Orc in a Spacesuit.
>
> I give 1 point each to Baron von Skippy, bd, and Orc in a Spacesuit.
>
> I'm worth 3 sextillion and 500 BNS on paper. Cool. I think I'll go buy a
> continent.

I hereby announce that I will not return any money to circulation until a)
this loophole has been fixed and b) all these billions of free stocks have
been destroyed. I might note that all your stock is worthless unless the
Bank backs it, which it can't until I let it.

Have a nice day.

--
Wonko

P.S. The results of the Wealthy Bastard Joke Contest have been tallied. Many
people are owed money, but I'm not giving up any of it until you all agree
to cease this foolishness.