Orc WithASpacesuit on 6 Aug 2002 00:50:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Statement of Intent

I hereby state my intent, not desire, to join this game of Nomic. I currently do not wish to do so, as I wish to wait until the business forum is reopened and I have a chance to perform actions. I will state my desire once I have it and am able. For reference, I will shall be known as "Orc In A Spacesuit".

Now, a question. Rule 301/18, Section B.1., states "Once a player is on the Grid, e may only leave the Grid [[e.g. change his status to "off the Grid"]] or move to other units on the Grid in a manner prescribed by the rules."

Does this mean "e may only (leave the Grid) or (move to other units on the Grid in a manner prescribed by the rules)", or does it mean "e may only (leave the Grid or move to other units on the Grid) in a manner prescibed by the rules"?