Baron von Skippy on 4 Aug 2002 01:41:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday morning)

bd buys still more Gnomes. (-10 points, paid to the Gnome Account)
-Er, I'll recognize that in a sec. I've been busy today.-

Baron von Skippy cannot convert 110 of eir points into BNS, because there
simply aren't any more BNS around. (Well, there is ONE of 'em in the bank,
but that's not enough to convert a whole point.) Thus, e cannot sell stock
(the exchange cannot buy it from em). E can buy stock, but since e has a
lot less BNS to work with than e thought, I'm disregarding eir purchase
orders for now.  (I'd rather not try to be BvS's personal mind-reader, and
if I guess at eir intent and I'm wrong, it's just ugliness from here on
out.)
-You sure you don't want to be my personal mind-reader? Eh... the benefits aren't that good, anyway. And thanks, that would have been my intent.-

                                                  -BvS-