The Voice on 3 Aug 2002 04:02:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stockaciousness rectification

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stockaciousness rectification
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:29:16 -0400

On 8/2/02 at 11:13 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>I couldn't have afforded Mithrandir's stock at BNS2 per share... okay, I
>convert all of my points to BNS, but the purchases are the same.

Now, there's an interesting point...If the rules say there's a total of five million shillings, and all five million are accounted for, what happens if someone starts trying to convert points into shillings? Virtual currency dilution? Or does the conversion fail?

						Glotmorf

Now, if only Dave hadn't repealed Copper... we could have made him do something if someone tried to rob the Bank...

I would say that it goes down to precedence: the statement that occurs later-- that a player can transfer points to BNS at a given rate-- takes precedence over the fact that there are only 5 million BNS.

-0-THE VOICE-0-