Baron von Skippy on 30 Jul 2002 14:09:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (typo correction edition)

> >Baron von Skippy returns from Leave, and does the whole Bomb Gnome thing
> >(11 points). I simply overlooked those requests, sorry.
> -Er, 15 points.-

Er, 11 points.

As a vSOI member, you get the two gnomes you requested that are already on
the Menu for 3 points each, and the Sale Gnome for 5 points.

Unless you're just dying to spend points you need not spend...

...dave

-I'm confused again... Dammit, Wonko, why'd you have to change those numbers around?-

                                                  -BvS-