The Voice on 23 Jul 2002 18:22:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 20: nweekly transition notes

On Monday 22 July 2002 08:48 pm, David E. Smith wrote:

> The Illegally Obtained Ballot is awarded to bd. (bd is asked to remind me
> of this fact when voting, if e chooses to use the IOB.)

Remind me, what does it do?

You can cast a duplicate vote on any one proposal that isn't your own. For example, you can vote YES twice on one of my proposals, or NO twice on one of Glotmorf's. :)

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-