Dan Waldron on 20 Jul 2002 05:24:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

> On 7/19/02 at 10:05 AM Dan Waldron wrote:
>
> >NO Proposal 861/0: Sex and the Nomic: Chapter 1 (Glotmorf)
> >That's an awfully long proposal that wouldn't accomplish much.  And I am
> >reverting to my policy of voting against prose forms on principle.
>
> This after submitting a poetry form?  Are you...a literary snob? :)
>
> 						Glotmorf

Hey!  Cinquains besides being gross and unweidly are short, snappy, and
to the point.  Which is more than could be said for your commenty
ramblings.

so there. ;-)

Actually I just vote against them becaue I'm too lazy to look through
pages and pages of text (24 lines at a time, mind you) looking for the
actual rule.

Dan