Baron von Skippy on 19 Jul 2002 19:14:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Alterations (wow, that was fast...)

> -Okay, I've got it now, but this is gonna cause a discrepancy with Rule 10,
> but I think it'll be okay because, even though Rule 10 claims to take
> precedence, this proposal will have a higher Chutzpah... yeah, it'll work > fine, according to the bulleted list in Rule 33. Good. Fine. Whatever. I'm
> sure you'll find a way out of this one...-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

Even with a higher Chutzpah, you'll need a 2/3 majority to pass your
proposal, according to Rule 10...

Athena

-Ah, but I don't, because I'm not attempting to modify Rule 10, I'm attempting to declare it null as applies to IRs. And I'm not breaking any other parts of Rule 10, either. Muahaha.-

                                                  -BvS-