Glotmorf on 19 Jul 2002 05:51:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Alterations (wow, that was fast...)

On 7/19/02 at 1:45 AM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>In my proposal, replace "Rules may not have a Chutzpah greater than 1,
>and
>may under no circumstances take precedence over this rule." with "Rules
>may
>not have a Chutzpah greater than 1, may not affect the dimensions of any
>player, and may under no circumstances take precedence over this rule."
>
>Also, add to the end of the second paragraph "If an Immutable Rule appears
>to not be related to the Quest for the Immutable Rule and/or appears to be
>scam to allow a player to win (as judged by the Administrator), the
>Immutable Rule, and all others created by the rule's creator, shall be
>repealed, no effects of those rules shall be recognized, and the player
>who
>created the rule shall lose the right to create Immutable Rules."
>
>Better, Glotmorf?

Getting there.

{{ _Glotmorf's Immutable Rule_

At the beginning of each nweek, Luigi buys as many random gremlins from vSOI as the gremlin fund can afford.  Said gremlins are distributed randomly on the grid.

}}

That doesn't change any dimensions, but should give all us vSOIers a tidy stipend.

BTW, "and all others created by the rule's creator"...All other what?

						Glotmorf