David E. Smith on 19 Jul 2002 03:07:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> Besides, if e's not On Leave, why, in your own proposal, are you trying
> to give the Scarf to someone "not On Leave"?

Hedging my bets. The Scarf is fun, and funny, and causes me very nearly
zero additional work. So why not?

Maybe UIN is still a player, and is still active. (Obviously, that's the
interpretation I believe.) Maybe not. That one's up to the justice system
to decide.

(That specific part of my latest omnibus proposal wouldn't have been
necessary if Wonko, controller of UIN's proxy, had simply disbursed the
damn thing when such was legal.)

...dave