Dan Waldron on 16 Jul 2002 15:23:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Breaking stuff is fun...

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> >We are at present equipped to deal with only one big stick at a time.
> >When the Sledge-o-matic breaks, it will create a second big stick.  There
> >are a couple of things that you need to fix in the Big Stick subsection to
> >make this work.
> >Dan
> -Are you sure? It doesn't look that way to me. What, in your opinion, needs
> fixing? One rectification I do make, however: Down in the last section,
> where I say to change section F of Rule 309, that should be Rule 301.-

from the grid rule:
   If a player has a Big Stick, e may use it to administer a Whack to a
   Player or a Gremlin in an adjacent square. After administering the
   Whack, the Big Stick vanishes from the Player's possession and
   reappears at a random legal location on the grid.

There is no provision for Big Sticks to ever be destroyed.  So the number
of Big Sticks on the Grid will slowly increase.  There are also a number
of "The Big Stick"s which probably need to be changed to either "a big
stick" or "all big sticks" depending on circumstance.

Dan