Glotmorf on 15 Jul 2002 03:07:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI

On 7/14/02 at 10:48 PM The Voice wrote:

>I make the following CFI:
>
>Statement: Wonko may not cast votes for Slumbering Giant 1.
>
>Defendant: Wonko
>
>Analysis: According to the Roster page, Wonko holds the proxy of The
>Reality
>Police.  Since there is no longer a player with that name, Wonko's having
>eir proxy does not entitle em to any special rights regarding voting.

Much as I'd like to see this go through, what passes for my integrity forces me to say that it won't fly.  uin did eir most recent name change in the same forum message as giving Wonko eir proxy.  The roster entry is therefore an Administrator typo; the roster isn't reflecting the current gamestate.

						Glotmorf