Dan Waldron on 15 Jul 2002 01:38:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] proposal

> {{ __The IOB__
>
> Create a rule entitled __The IOB__ with the following -0- delimited text:
>
> -0-
> At the beginning of each nweek, the player who voted in favor of the most
> passing proposals and against the most failing proposals shall recieve the

Are you talking about one player here, or two.  It isn't clear that you
want us to add together the two numbers.  I would write something like
"...the player who had the greatest sum of votes cast by em in favour of
the most passing proposals and against the most failing proposals
shall..."

Otherwise, I like it.  Although I would have done it the other way around,
to reward people for speaking out against the masses. I guess if my first
proposal passes we will have that anyway.

> Illegally Obtained Ballot, or IOB.  If two or more players are tied in this
> regard, the player who recieves the IOB shall be chosen randomly from all
> players tied.  The player who has the IOB may cast a second vote on any one
> proposal which is not eir own.  That second vote must be the same as eir
> first vote.  No player may have the IOB for two consecutive nweeks; if this
> would occur using the methods outlined elsewhere in this rule, the IOB is
> given to another player who was tied with the first player selected, if one
> exists.  If not, the IOB is given to a random player with positive Activity
> who is not on leave.
> -0-
>
> }}
>
> -0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-