Wonko on 14 Jul 2002 03:58:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Unauthored Proposals

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 7/12/02 at 9:57 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>> {{
>> __Enrique Proposes__
>>
>> Create:
>> {{
>> __Unauthored Proposals__
>>
>> Certain documents may be designated by the rules as Unauthored Proposals,
>> or
>> UPs. UPs are Proposals. When an UP is issued by any entity other than the
>> Scoring Gremlin, it is immediately destroyed, and the Scoring Gremlin
>> immediately makes an UP identical to the one destroyed.
>> }}
>>
>> Amend rule 395 by removing the last sentence of the second-to-last
>> paragraph, and replacing the first sentence of said paragraph with
>> "Declarations of Respect/Disrespect are Unauthored Proposals."
>>
>> Replace the first sentence of rule 627 with "A Vote of Non-Confidence is an
>> unauthored proposal."
>>

>> [[Why? It's just easier.]]
>> }}
>
> How about judgment props?  Rule 704.

I thought about that, but don't we want to be able to amend judgment props?
It was a choice between leaving out jps, or writing a big complicated mess
to let us amend them even though they technically weren't ours... I left out
the jps.

--
Wonko