Baron von Skippy on 12 Jul 2002 02:04:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 19 results (voting)

>> that

>>> -Well, at 3/4 points per action, I don't think I'd be making any BNS.
>> And,
>>> since a point is worth 10 BNS, 100s is basically worthless. If you want
>>> limit that low, I'll only recognize 10 actions per nweek. How about
>> 2000s
>>> per nweek, at 8s per action?-
>>>

>> If you only rec 10 Actions, you'll be fired, remember? Why not just get one
>> point for each change you didn't cause yourself?
>>
>> Besides, what you lack in salary you'll make up for in power, holding a
>> position like that.
>>
>> --
>> Wonko
>>
> -You mean fired via No Confidence, or something else? And either way, don't > pay me for 10 if you want more, anyway, it's not nice. I still don't like > not getting paid for my own actions. It's a discount at this point, not a > profit, not at .75 points/BNS8 per action. And what power? Either I do my
> job or you kick me out. Where's the power?-

Anything indistinguishable from a legal action is legal. Therefore, when you
get called upon to make a random decision, you can legally decide yourself
(this, BTW, is why I'm a bit nervous about this Grid Minister thing...)

That looks like power to me.

--
Wonko

-Eh, you've got me there, but I don't intend to do that. I mean, I went out and bought a nice 20-sided die and everything so I can be fair about it. That it is weighted to come up "11" a lot is purely coincidence.-

                                                  -BvS-

Confuse your friends, family, and co-workers! Celebrate National British Accent Week, 3:00 PM, EST, July 9- 3:00 PM, EST, July 13!