Baron von Skippy on 7 Jul 2002 16:40:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 BALLOT

>Proposal 838/0: Friends Don't Let Friends Play Nomic Drunk (Baron von
>Skippy)

Shelve. Why create a game-legal action, the performance of which earns a Kick in the Ass?

-Because it's funny, and because Kool-Aid will factor into my Master Plan (TM).-
>Proposal 842/1: You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve.  This time.  Still too much get-rich-quick-and-easy potential.
-Give me an offer, then... I made my opening offer, and no one has responded to it. You people are terrible at bargaining.-

                                                  -BvS-