Dan Waldron on 6 Jul 2002 03:57:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 VOTES

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, bd wrote:
> > Proposal 805/0: Dan makes up for eir lack of forethought (Dan)
> No [[ Authors can weasel out of the proposal fail cost by withdrawing at the
> last minute ]]

So what's wrong with that?  As far as I can see it would mostly affect
people who (like myself) despite years of playing still have't learned how
to write proposals that people will actually vote for.  When the gnome
scam came up I couldn't participate because my charm was -3, just from
trying to liven up the place a bit.

Dan