Baron von Skippy on 2 Jul 2002 17:29:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> >Anything I say is Wrong! I have a Hangover from Hell! You have the Vile
> >Shoe
> >of Wrongosity! You blocked the Baton with my Left Shoe, brought to you by
> >the
> >demons!
>
> -Oh <expletive deleted>. You've created a paradox. You moron... I whip out
> the Scepter of Rectitifity (credit: my friend Daniel, in another Nomic
> game) and the Roll of Perfectly Normal Duct Tape. I bring the Scepter down, > Rectifying your words, and Duct Tape your big mouth shut. Problem solved.-

[[ I've been duct-taped! ]]
mmf mmf mmf-mmfd!

-Why yes, yes you have. The Scepter glows, Rectifying the effects of the Shoe. The demons set fire to the Shoe and dance around it, chanting to the sun, as demons are wont to do. I apply more Duct Tape.-