Glotmorf on 30 Jun 2002 04:21:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday morning)

On 6/29/02 at 11:33 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>-You've probably covered this, but just in case, doesn't creating a
>society
>change the gamestate? I smack you over the head with the Frying Pan of
>Being
>a Smartass.-

Fortunately I have a titanium ego, so you wind up with a dented frying pan.

Of course it changes the gamestate.  As does, as I believe we've established, posting to the public forum.  But Rule 578 subsection G.2 (gawd, I really should hotkey that text) explicitly permits me to change the gamestate in that manner.

So I put on the Diamond Tongue and stick it out in your direction, thereby bruising your ego whether it's titanium or not.

						Glotmorf