Baron von Skippy on 30 Jun 2002 03:23:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The clock is Off

>> > -Sounds a little risque...-
>>
>>Exactly.
>
>-This is a family-oriented game. You can't do things like that here.-

God help me. I'd toyed with the idea of starting a new, pornographic story line. :) What's the average age here anyway?

I mostly just have to get started with something...Often, once I do that I can run with it. A long time ago I started a story line with

"Journal Entry 1: Didn't work out as planned. Monkey died; alligator's jaw badly mangled. Must use more lard next time."

It may not be this week, and it depends on what direction the game is gonna take. Is it just me, or are we reaching a plateau of stability?

						Glotmorf

-Glotmorf worries about corrupting the minds of the nation's (whatever nation) youth... now THAT was an interesting mIRC convo. Anyone under 18 here? Going once... going twice...-

                                          -BvS-