Glotmorf on 29 Jun 2002 07:02:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] The clock is Off

On 6/28/02 at 9:25 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>> >-It needs a love interest if you're going to keep people coming back.-
>>
>>It had one.  The characters were really in love with the technology.
>>
>>It's a nerd thing.
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-No, I totally understand, but I was thinking more along the lines of a
>love
>interest of the female persuasion. Oh, and referring to the ship as "she"
>doesn't count... Or you could have more things blow up- how /did/ the Old
>Man want the Guns to work?-

You didn't see?  I threw a total destruction case into the latest dimship rule, in such cases as damage done to the dimship would exceed its damage-absorbing capacity by 10.

Mostly the Old Man wanted the guns to work in such a way as to leave him alive and his would-be assailants (or perhaps I should say competitors) in flaming wreckage.  I believe he was ex-Navy, and old enough to have seen a spot of naval combat.  At any rate, he was quite certain about the flaming wreckage.

						Glotmorf