Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 03:56:12 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> > > -You can't, Wonko is riding him. Just to make sure, though, I Beseech
> >
> >the
> >
> > > Gods and request as my Boon a GremWall, which I then set up around my
> > > Fortress of Cardboard Boxes.-
> >
> >I retroactivly Brainwash Bruce. The Fires Of Bruce burn the Boxes Of
> >Cardboard
> >Fortress.
>
> -Well, you'd have me there, except that you can't spell, so you brainwashed
> Bruse, the Magic Unicorn of Keeping Demons at Bay. Beings from the
> netherworld pour through the Rift of Badness, and I immediatly attempt to
> gain their favor.-

I invoke my Time Travelling Spellcheck Thingie and ask What Youu're Talking
About.

-You smack your head on the Upper Limit of Retroactive Actions and are forced to face the consequences of what you do, rather than reversing time to fix them. The demons like me. One of them steals your Left Shoe.-