Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 02:15:12 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

> -Curse you! Hey... there's an idea... I kick the Kickball of Poetic Hexing > at you. Unless you write an inspired sonnet about catching it by this time > tomorrow, you'll be under the Curse of the Snark. As you don't have a Can
> of Snark-Off, this could be mildly disaterous for you...-

I run to the Well Of Much Wishes and Trade a Penny For My Thoughts for a Can
Of Snark-Off. I spray the can at the Curse, and summon a demilich.

-Grr... Having thwarted me yet again, you have given me the power to Declare you My Archenemy. As such, the Landmine of Low Orbital Launch under your feet will launch you into High Orbit instead. Have a nice day, bd. I press the Button of Bon Voyage and blow you off the Grid.-