Baron von Skippy on 29 Jun 2002 02:05:48 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

>> of

>> declare
>>>
>>> -Ah, but you've stepped into a two-fnord-minimum zone! Unless it's a
>>> Tuesday between 6 and 7 PM, and/or your gender is set to Drone, you must >>> reclaim your fnord or be attacked by the Pointy Objects Gremlin! By the
>> by,
>>> I execute a Triple Gnome Merger and escape the Place That Is No Fun, and >>> run full tilt towards the Team Taupe endzone! Perhaps soon the Curse of
>>> Capitals and Exclamation Points will soon be lifted from me!-
>>
>> Ah, but I hold the Big Stick Of No Fnord Limitations And Cursing BvS, so
>> that
>> is irrelevant. Also, I use the Shrink Wrap Of Time Travelling to go to
>> Tuesday at 6:30 and 5.6 seconds.
>
> At least, you try to do so, as Tuesday had been designated as a No Time
> Travel Zone!  Therefore, you must stand in the corner and sing the Don't
> Screw With Time Song while standing on your head. Unfortunately for you, > the corner is also in the middle of a Penalty Square, so you must also bury > your head in the sand and stay there until you would have emerged from your > time travel, while any nearby players may throw Rocks of Pelting at you at
> their whims!

Ah, but I'm riding the Elk of Unhappiness, and hold the Staff of Whimsy! I
redesignate Tuesday as a Time Travel Zone, allowing bd to enter it, then
redesignate it again as a Dead Time Zone, trapping em indefinitely. Then I
wave the Spatula of the Gods and turn Baron into a Potato Pancake. I eat the
pancake, turning all other players into Mr. Potato Heads! I unleash the
Flying Monkeys from my Barrel O' Monkeys, and use the Diamond of
Transmogrification to turn all the Monkeys into Locusts. The Locusts devour
all of you! Bwahahahahaaa!

--Wonko

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali

-And now, I'd like everyone to go take a nice long look at what I first said, way back at the top of the quoted text... Wonko? Seek help.-