David E. Smith on 28 Jun 2002 23:47:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] the Clock is still Off

My roommates, in their infinite wisdom, have chosen the evening after two
of the worst days in my working life to date, to bug-bomb the apartment.
My lack of access to my computer will, therefore, prevent me from
completing the vote update stuff in a timely manner.

I apologize for the inconvenience. By the way, I've still got the Sash of
Immunity to Time-Traveling Weirdoes. Since the whole "turning everyone
into Mr. Potato Heads" thing happened in a time bubble, I should be
immune.

I eat a chocolate chip cookie.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151