David E. Smith on 28 Jun 2002 03:52:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] The clock is Off

Everyone knows the Clock is Off, so there's no need to post that to the
biz list.

I won't have time to make all the rules updates tonight, unfortunately.
I'll do my darnedest to get to them tomorrow afternoon, but I can't do
much of anything before then. Sorry. The Day Job (TM) has that sort of
effect sometimes.

Anyway, most things will pass. Physical Law is (thankfully) shelved, the
Weather Man is shelved, Nomilogue 8 failed, as did "Luck of the Irish."

Official results and so on will be posted, hopefully, in time for the
Clock to be turned back on with no loss of time. No promises, though.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis, MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/
http://www.bureau42.com/        http://whatIsay.com/