Baron von Skippy on 28 Jun 2002 02:12:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Recursion Limit

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 10:41 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> -Calvinball Nomic? Could be interesting, but would rapidly get out of
> hand...-

I pass the fnord to glotmorf! I grasp the tome of much haiku and declare
independence from mud!

-Ah, but you've stepped into a two-fnord-minimum zone! Unless it's a Tuesday between 6 and 7 PM, and/or your gender is set to Drone, you must reclaim your fnord or be attacked by the Pointy Objects Gremlin! By the by, I execute a Triple Gnome Merger and escape the Place That Is No Fun, and run full tilt towards the Team Taupe endzone! Perhaps soon the Curse of Capitals and Exclamation Points will soon be lifted from me!-