Rob Speer on 25 Jun 2002 16:12:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Pseudocode Actions

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 10:20:25AM -0400, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> -That's not nearly enough. I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the LOGAS
> has very little real power. One kick, 5 points, and you're Buttplated. /And
> your pseudocode remains./ Why not, hm, ban pseudocode entirely?-

Well, this depends how you define pseudocode, but people have
legitimately done actions like "I submit the following proposal as soon
as it is legal" before.

I don't think the problem is pseudocode as much as pseudocode that
_loops_.

I have a proposal coming up for this.
--
Rob Speer