Alex Truelsen on 22 Jun 2002 02:20:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (revision)

-But if it didn't pass, it didn't pass. And if it did pass, it ddn't pass.
> There's no paradox, only one possible outcome. However, if any proposal
> read that, I'd vote against it. Players shouldn't get points for nothing.-

Please fix your quoting. My reader cut off everything after Wonko's .sig
seperator, including your response. Please, please use the >'s, like sensible
people.

And now for the response.

Actually, he'd lose points. It unpasses itself, right?

-Is this directed at me, or at everyone? If at me, I quote Aslan the Great when, on his way out, he said unto you, "Even without your pants down, everyone can see what an ass you are." There's nothing wrong with my quoting- I cut what I don't want and don't screw with the rest. Maybe your reader needs fixing. You want me to insert >s into my message? "Like normal people?" If that was directed at everyone, then my message stands, but it's on behalf of everyone who agrees with me.-

                                          -BvS-