Dan Waldron on 19 Jun 2002 05:26:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (here we go)

> >Yes but... you don't actually have to enact a new rule in order to make a
> >new type of gnomes, I think.  Dan Waldron
>
> Isn't that a problem?  Couldn't I just create a gnome of type "The Voice
> Wins" which awards a win to The Voice whenever one squeezes it?  It costs
> nothing and has an infinite number of hit points... any takers?

No, that's not what I meant.  Gnomes have been amalgamated all into one
rule, thanks to Wonko.  So that rule is amended and.... presto!

Arbitrary creations of gnomes are still prohibited as game state changes.

Dan Waldron