Dan Waldron on 19 Jun 2002 04:10:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Mega-Proposal (here we go)

> > -0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
> >
> > -It's a gamble, then, betting on Dave vetoing this because it would mean a
> > bunch more work for him. I'm not totally clear on the difference myself-
> > when I repropose my proposal that makes Explosive Gnomes, will that be
> > mutable or... is it physical?-
>
> Physical - It's part of the world we play in, not something that governs
> what actions we may take.

Yes but... you don't actually have to enact a new rule in order to make a
new type of gnomes, I think.  And the big gnome rule will already be
physical.  So there's nothing to worry about.

Dan Waldron